Spire Agency, a Dallas-based B2B branding agency and Texas’ most awarded B2B agency since 2016, has received four Platinum awards, four Gold awards, and an Honorable Mention in the 2020 Hermes Creative Awards. The nine awards come on the heels of Spire Agency winning 10 awards at the 58th annual AAF Dallas American Advertising (ADDY) awards just a month prior.
The Hermes Creative Awards are an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing, and design of traditional materials, marketing and communication programs, and emerging technologies.
Spire Agency was recognized in the following Hermes categories:
- Tyler Technologies – 2018 Annual Report – Print Media | Publications | Annual Report
- TrinityRail – Corporate Overview Brochure – Print Media | Publications | Brochure
- TrinityRail – Corporate Sales Kit – Print Media | Design | Marketing Materials
- Spire Agency – Website Landing Page Animation – Electronic Media/Social Media/Interactive Media | Video Creative | Motion Graphics
- TrinityRail – High-end Direct Mail Piece Targeted to Automotive Shippers – Print Media | Advertising | Direct Mail Piece
- TrinityRail – Railway Interchange Exhibition 20’ x 50’ Trade Show Booth – Print Media | Advertising | Trade Show Exhibit
- Cervey – New Corporate Logo – Print Media | Design | Logo
- Spire Agency – 2019 Holiday Card – Print Media | Marketing Collateral/Branding | Holiday Card
- Naturally Slim – 2019 “Festimonials” Holiday Card – Print Media | Marketing Collateral/Branding | Holiday Card
“We are thrilled to be recognized by the Hermes Creative Awards committee two years in a row,” said Spire Agency Partner and Chief Creative Officer Kimberly Tyner. “We have the best clients who allow our incredibly talented team the creative license to create truly memorable work like this. I’m very proud to be a part of this team.”
Spire Agency also received nine Hermes Creative Awards in 2019 (four Platinum, five Gold) for their work with Airbus and Dynata.
ABOUT HERMES CREATIVE AWARDS
Hermes Creative Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals. It has over 300 categories with entrants across the entire globe. The AMCP have coordinated and judged the awards for more than 20 years. Entrants contend for Platinum and Gold statuettes—wings from the mythological Hermes’ cap and sandals, elegantly etched to evoke the shape of the letter H.