Spire Agency, Texas’ most awarded B2B branding agency since 2016, has received four Platinum and five Gold awards in the 2019 Hermes Creative Awards. The Hermes Creative Awards are an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional materials, marketing and communication programs, and emerging technologies.
Spire Agency was recognized in the following Hermes categories:
- Platinum Award – Airbus Helicopters – Dallas Cowboys Founders Suite Promotion – Print Media/Design/Invitation
- Platinum Award – Dynata – Dynata Logo – Print Media/Design/Logo
- Platinum Award – Airbus Helicopters – NFL Team Owners Box – Print Media/Design/Packaging
- Platinum Award – Airbus Helicopters – Dallas Cowboys Founders Suite Promotion – Print Media/Marketing Collateral/Branding/Invitation
- Gold Award – Airbus Helicopters – NFL Team Owners Box – Print Media/Marketing Collateral/Branding/Invitation
- Gold Award – Airbus Helicopters – NFL Team Owners Box – Print Media/Advertising/Direct Mail Piece
- Gold Award – Airbus Helicopters – Dallas Cowboys General Suite Promotion – Print Media/Design/Invitation
- Gold Award – Airbus Helicopters – Print Media/Design/Invitation
- Gold Award – Airbus Helicopters – Print Media/Marketing Collateral/Branding/Invitation
As the world’s leading luxury helicopter manufacturer, Airbus Helicopters needed a way to engage with the handful of people in the country who could possibly afford one. Spire Agency worked with Airbus to help it maximize its sponsorship of the Dallas Cowboys by engaging with the businesses and executives who own suites at the stadium, along with visiting NFL team owners.
Spire worked with Airbus to create a number of custom, high-end promotional items specifically targeting suite owners and visiting NFL team owners. In addition to raising brand awareness, the item was created to promote complimentary flights; the sales team used this offer as a way to get the recipient to appreciate the full luxury helicopter experience while identifying potential buyers. The promotion was an unqualified success, with an astounding 50% response rate from the NFL owners, a 37.5% response rate from suite owners, and reports from the client that the promotion generated several new leads that the company is currently nurturing. In addition, the promotion was a success in raising awareness of Airbus Helicopters as an ultra-luxury brand to this elite audience and their guests all season long.
“We are ecstatic to be so heavily recognized by the Hermes Creative Awards committee,” said Spire Agency Partner and Chief Creative Officer Kimberly Tyner. “We are honored to be working with such great clients that allow us the freedom to do great work. I’m so proud of the team.”
ABOUT HERMES CREATIVE AWARDS
Hermes Creative Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals. It has over 300 categories with entrants across the entire globe. The AMCP have coordinated and judged the awards for more than 20 years. Entrants contend for Platinum and Gold statuettes – wings from the mythological Hermes’ cap and sandals, elegantly etched to evoke the shape of the letter H.
ABOUT SPIRE AGENCY
Faithful to the belief that the world around us should be well-designed, Dallas-based Spire Agency elevates B2B brands through strategic brand design that builds bottom lines. The agency helps companies achieve better results faster by developing brand assets that are targeted, innovative, relevant and cost-effective. Spire Agency’s ultimate goal is to elevate their client’s B2B brands, creating positive and memorable interactions between the brand and its audience.