Spire Agency, a Dallas-based B2B branding agency, was recognized with 10 awards at the 58th annual AAF Dallas American Advertising (ADDY) awards last week. The agency’s unprecedented success at this year’s ADDY awards spanned across work for five different brands.
The American Advertising Awards are the largest advertising awards program in the United States that celebrates creativity and excellence in advertising. A jury of advertising peers from around the nation judge the local competition, determining who will receive the honor of Gold, Silver, and Bronze ADDY Awards.
“We are both honored and humbled for the recognition of projects that we have poured our hearts into,” said Kimberly Tyner, partner and creative head at Spire Agency. “While awards are never our focus, we are always overjoyed to learn that we have created award-winning work for our clients. None of it would be possible without having great clients who truly let us do our best work!”
Not only did Spire Agency finish as one of the top-five most-awarded Dallas agencies overall, they cemented their place as Texas’ most-awarded B2B agency over the last four years straight.
Spire Agency VP of Account Services David Richardson added, “This is a very exciting time for Spire Agency. We’re growing quickly, hiring amazing people, and we have more clients than ever before. The awards are simply the cherry on top.”
A full breakdown of Spire’s 2020 ADDY Awards is listed below:
- Category: Direct Mail — Naturally Slim (Holiday Card)
- Category: Logo Design — Dynata
- Category: Direct Mail — TrinityRail (3D Hourglass Box)
- Category: Advertising Industry Self-Promotion — Spire Agency (Holiday Card)
- Category: Branded Content & Entertainment— Spire Agency (Website Landing Page Animation)
- Category: Printed Annual Report — Tyler Technologies (Annual Report)
- Category: Product or Service Sales Promotion — TrinityRail (Corporate Overview Brochure)
- Category: Product or Service Sales Promotion — TrinityRail (Corporate Presentation Folder)
- Category: Special Event Material – Single Unit — TrinityRail (3D Hourglass Box (Direct Mail))
- Category: Single Event — TrinityRail (Railway Interchange Trade Show Booth (20×50))