01 Feb B2B ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
The ACCOUNT COORDINATOR’S role is to facilitate the work of the account team assigned to a set group of clients. The primary responsibility of the role is to project-manage the activities in order that internal teams produce the work for the client on time and on budget. The primary focus of the role is to manage the workflow with internal service teams. The Account Coordinator assists with preparation for client meetings by ensuring all work is ready from the agency team and prepares the documents, chronicling the decisions and action items. Routine status reports and project plans are developed to drive agency activities and inform the client. High standards for accuracy and professionalism are expected.
- Performs tasks collaboratively with service areas and creative team members as requested by the Account Manager or Supervisor.
- Works well with others and is a team player; willing to be proactive and assist other team members as needed.
- Takes accountability/ownership of projects/tasks and sees work through end to end.
- Under the guidance of the Account Manager or Supervisor, develops and adheres to project plans, timelines, and status reports for internal and client needs.
- Must take ownership of project timelines and ensure that they are met.
- Ensures that work is accurately and efficiently pushed through all internal processes. The Account Coordinator must be able to effectively oversee these processes both with face-to-face and out-of-state team members.
- Independently handles all logistical arrangements for client meetings and internal team meetings, including making sure conference rooms and teleconferencing tools are booked, refreshments are ordered (as directed), and the correct attendees are listed on meeting invites.
- Takes meeting notes and develops conference reports confirming all client approvals or direction for work.
- Proofs work for accuracy and manages the workflow of team projects to/from Proofreading department.
- Traffic digital and traditional collateral to appropriate service areas for production and distribution.
- Must be willing and able to develop proficiency in understanding clients’ style guides, industries, target populations, product information, use of toll free numbers and other details.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills who can easily collaborate with others and take direction, but must also be an independent self-starter who proactively seeks out and completes work.
- Must be able to work accurately and effectively in a high-speed work environment.
- Must be a very fast-learner and pro-active in learning Spire’s processes and developing new skills.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and administratively excellent in handling projects and communication.
- Must have a basic understanding of, and proficiency in, marketing and advertising (across both online and offline tactics).
- Must be a strong writer with excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and Keynote
Job Posting Addendum:
For consideration, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will notify selected candidates, and interviews will be held immediately. There are no paid interview or relocation expenses for candidates outside the DFW area.