10 Sep ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR/CREATIVE DIRECTOR
We believe a strategic well-designed brand is the most important thing in the world (sorry, Mom, you’re a close second). We want to work with cool people building great brands. Sound like you? Have agency experience and a badass portfolio? Reach out!
Looking for an ACD/CD with strong brand development experience (in an agency environment) to join our team. This position will work with the CCO and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department. Must have strong knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of branding, marketing and strategy development and how to solve marketing problems with creative solutions. Fosters an environment of professional growth and inspires others to excel. A strong working knowledge of design, brand development, interactive development and the creative, print, and production processes is essential to this challenging role.
Must be able to communicate well within a team, have excellent presentation skills and be able to work closely with clients.
Why the flexibility in the Role? We are just trying to find the RIGHT fit for our unique team.
- Contributes to creative strategy & approach for clients, provides high-level creative concepts & vision for projects
- Attends key meetings with clients; gains the trust and respect of those clients with the end result of growing business organically
- Gains a solid understanding about the Client’s business and their positioning in the marketplace, customers and competition
- Must be able to handle challenging client situations with grace
- Works closely with Account team to develop budgets and timelines and ensure they are met
- Presents creative work at design reviews
- Mentors and develops staff
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities as required
- Print planning, including specing jobs, soliciting bid proposals from printers, and providing job cost estimates
- Ability to serve as a liaison between printer and client during final production, including reviewing projects for adherence to specs and budget, reviewing and managing printer’s proofs, attending press checks, and managing shipping and delivery
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communicator within the company, with clients and vendors
- Team-builder that is highly motivated and has a visible passion for his/her work
- Minimum of 10+ years of digital (web and mobile) and print design experience within an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience leading a creative team
- Strong proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Acrobat, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Sketch
- Functions with the highest level of integrity and ethics in all situations
- Has a reputation for excellence and delivering more than expected
- A portfolio showcasing the work mentioned above with B2B presence
Job Posting Addendum:
For consideration, please send a resume to email@example.com. We will notify selected candidates, and interviews will be held immediately. There are no paid interview or relocation expenses for candidates outside the DFW area.