10 Sep B2B ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE is responsible for daily contact between the agency and one or more client accounts. The account executive interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client.
The account executive has major input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the account executive is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis.
The account executive is also responsible for gaining new business from existing clients.
- Develop and grow client relationships while.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Contribute to strategic development for all client projects (creative briefs, client and industry research, etc.)
- Develop and implement new solutions-oriented ideas proactively and without direction
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Identify and manage vendor partner relationships
- Maintain project management software tools and related tasks including new project setup, project tracking, project archiving, etc.
- Reviews billing prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Represents agency at industry and community functions.
- Minimum of 2+ years of account management experience within an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with industry research tools
- Track record of managing complex video/print/digital production preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Keynote
- Excels in managing time for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
Job Posting Addendum:
For consideration, please send a resume to email@example.com. We will notify selected candidates, and interviews will be held immediately. There are no paid interview or relocation expenses for candidates outside the DFW area.